Our glorious gang of gabby guys go gonzo when the Dr. Seuss’ museum removes a ‘Harmful’ mural from their exhibit due to racial sensitivities. Then a tribute to the passing of Beetle Bailey creator Mort Walker. Also a look at the box office failures of Proud Mary from Sony pictures and another rousing addition of “Bean Juice” to finish of the episode.
Plus there is still plenty of time to enter our InStockTrades.com contest.
Bean juice topics:
- Astro City ends as a bi-monthly book, now going to a series of OGNs
- Dan Slott leaving Spider-man
- Petition to make Joker “gay again”
- Cable artist John Malin accused of alt-right messages in his art
- Doomsday clock switches to bi-monthly and outselss the next 7 titles below it
- Wonder Woman snubbed at the Oscars. Gal Gadot responds
- Study reveals why Marvel is better at the box office.
- First set photos of Brie Laresen as Captain Marvel get mixed reaction
- Marvel address’s Netflix series futures
- Games not showing adverse effects of drug use
- Paraguay comic con cancelled
- Gail Simone thinks publishers gave given up on supporting the comics community
- Marvel wouldn’t send Tom King a copy of the Vision TP, so a D.C. editor did it.