On a perfectly poignant passage of pop culture positions, our pugnacious posse posit on DC’s 2 new imprints focused on younger readers, the deluge of Star Wars entertainment coming your way, #Comicsgate silliness, and another edition of Bean Juice.
- Best Buy To Stop Selling CDs This Year, Target Changing Its Music Sales Business Model. http://www.theprp.com/2018/02/03/news/best-buy-stop-selling-cds-year-target-changing-music-sales-business-model/#.WnhvrzpKcec.twitter
- CONAN THE BARBARIAN TV Show in Development at AMAZON https://www.newsarama.com/38496-conan-the-barbarian-tv-show-in-development-at-amazon.html
- Quentin Tarantino Responds to Uma Thurman ‘Kill Bill’ Car Stunt Story https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02/05/quentin-tarantino-responds-uma-thurman/
- There’s Going To Be a Usagi Yojimbo Animated Series. https://www.geek.com/television/theres-going-to-be-an-usagi-yojimbo-animated-series-1730111/
- First Venom Teaser. Where’s Venom? https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-venoms-first-trailer-the-lethal-protector-takes-cen-1822829905
- A school district drops ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ and ‘Huckleberry Finn’ over the use of the n-word. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/02/07/a-school-district-drops-to-kill-a-mockingbird-and-huckleberry-finn-over-use-of-the-n-word/?utm_term=.4cc712058c95